Duncan and Irene Sinclair of Wineglass Bay Cruises would like to offer two adult tickets (worth $260.00) as a prize for a Think Tasmania competition. How about that for a great way to start another week?
Wineglass Bay Cruises a Winner!
This is bound to be a very sought-after prize. An exploration of the Freycinet Peninsula coastline, cruising to Wineglass Bay aboard the 48 seat eco-adventure catamaran, Schouten Passage. The four-hour cruise departs Coles Bay jetty and takes visitors to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Guests enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and fresh local produce as part of their journey.
Wineglass Bay Cruises operate daily from September to May, departing from the Coles Bay jetty at 10.00am and returning at 2.00pm. For more information follow Wineglass Bay Cruises on Facebook or call (03) 6257 0355.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook have always been too hard to handle, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Irene and Duncan Sinclair about Wineglass Bay Cruises, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the competition app (it might award us the prize!).
Wineglass Bay Cruises ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight 25th November 2013 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s competition app.
- The two adult cruise tickets (as described) from Wineglass Bay Cruises with a retail value of $260-00 are the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this Wineglass Bay Cruises competition… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Irene and Duncan Sinclair (the owners of Wineglass Bay Cruises) of the competition results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Wineglass Bay Cruises competition with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar competitions in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these competitions for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.