Blackwood Necklace by Tasmanian Wood Jewellery
This Blackwood Necklace was designed and made by creative duo Kenn and Adrienne. Not only is it gorgeous… it’s also up for grabs for one lucky reader. Why, I hear you ask? Because Think Tasmania published an article about Tasmanian Wood Jewellery recently, and generated a little publicity for their business.
We have just received an enquiry from Marcus Beach in Qld, due to the article by Think Tasmania. Thank-you so much, things are really opening up. We really appreciate your assistance ~ Tasmanian Wood Jewellery
So now we get to share their appreciation with all of you. The Blackwood Necklace pictured is the prize. It’s called “Black Poles”. It is enhanced with Onyx beads and is valued at $70.00. Sweet.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to make it REALLY simple, so everyone can get involved. Apparently a random draw is allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course if you’d like to check out the Tasmanian Wood Jewellery website, and keep them in mind for future purchases, that would be a good idea too. They are giving you the chance to win something, after all.
- Leave a comment on this post by 31st July 2012. We’ll put all names into a hat and a random name will be drawn out.
- The Blackwood Necklace (valued at $70) shown in the picture is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry per person, etc. Please apply common sense to all aspects of this giveaway.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you? We’ll contact the winner by email (to get their postal address) and we’ll announce the result on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Blackwood Necklace will be delivered to the winner by Kenn and Adrienne (so we’ll forward your details to them if you win). If you have any questions about the prize, please contact
Tasmanian Wood Jewellery directly.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Blackwood Necklace give-away opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar opportunities in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.
For more information about Tasmanian Wood Jewellery visit their website, follow Tasmanian Wood Jewellery on Facebook or call Kenn and Adrienne 0400 267 486. They sell at various markets in Tasmania and via their website.
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.