Carissa from Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts is tempting Think Tasmania readers with another fabulous prize. Stand back people, as we reveal… a chocolate hamper!
Prize Chocolate Hamper: Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts
This chocolate hamper is new to the Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts range. It’s so new in fact, it hasn’t even been officially launched yet. Consider this a super sneak peak for Think Tasmania only. It will be available to all-comers when the new Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts website goes live in the lead up to Christmas. New products and other new hampers will be also be offered soon.
- D’Anvers Chocolate Orange segments (mmm..yum!)
- D’Anvers Mixed Chocolate Truffle Selection (oh, mmm..yum!)
- D’Anvers Chocolate Fudge
- Art of Tea Choc Intensi-Tea (that’s right, a tea infused with chocolate buds that melt into your tea – umm, totally yum!)
- Fudge A’Fare Vanilla Bean Bounce Chocolate (melt in your mouth divine!)
- Gourlay’s Lollies Chocolate Coated Almonds (on old favourite)
- Gourlay’s Rocky Road (with hand made marshmallow and Turkish delight bits just to make it that little bit special)
- Red Kelly’s Chocolate Dessert Sauce (once you’ve tried it, you won’t touch another chocolate sauce again)
- Tasmanian Gingerbread Chocolate Dipped Nibble Bag (powerful combo, uniquely delicious gingerbread dipped in chocolate!)
It’s valued at $82.00 and for chocolate lovers it’s one you can’t go past. At the conclusion of the random draw, the prize chocolate hamper will be delivered by Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts to any address in Australia. International readers are welcome to enter the competition, if they’re happy to pay for delivery themselves.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too hard, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Carissa about Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this chocolate hamper, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the competition app (it might award us the prize!).
Chocolate Hamper ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight 21st October 2013 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s competition app.
- The chocolate hamper (pictured) from Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts with a retail value of $82.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this chocolate hamper competition… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Carissa (the owner of Tasmanian Gourmet Gifts) of the competition results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this chocolate hamper competition with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar competitions in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these competitions for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.