We have a wonderful surprise for you today. We’ve published several articles about Flourish Handmade over the past few months… about the market in general, as well as feature stories showcasing some of the stall-holders individually. Now Think Tasmania readers have the chance to win a huge collection of prizes, just in time for Christmas.
WIN this Amazing Collection of Prizes
Here’s a list detailing everything included in the collection of prizes. You’ll find more information about all the stall-holders involved in this competition by following the links provided below (where possible) to their Facebook pages…
- Lil Miss A ~ Gift box of assorted hair clips $20.00
- Rimes Apiaries ~ Three 450g jars of honey – Leatherwood, Bush & Springflower $18.00
- Handmade by Lee-Anne ~ Gift Voucher $20.00
- Kate’s Mosaics ~ Mosaic Mirror $30.00
- Jools by Julie Q ~ Leather bracelet $26.00
- Spirals Jewellery Designs ~ Petrified Coral Pendant $45.00
- Manx Maid Goats ~ Soap Gift basket $35.00
- CarrieBags Tasmania ~ Shopping tote & pocket tissues $22.00
- Little Lissa Loo ~ Chalk board mat $20.00
- Little Knats ~ Knitted hat size NB – 3 months $18.00
- Mellow Studio ~ Necklace & ring $18.00
- Poppy Lane ~ Dress (size 3) $20.00
- Ginki Candles ~ Black Raspberry Candle $8.00
- Three Little Billigoats ~ Basil the Rabbit $15.00
- Gaye Batt ~ Wooden pen & framed photograph $24.00
- Tilly-Mac & Mumma ~ Bookmark, earrings, purse, magnet, heat pack, pouch/pencil case $41.00
- Trish Massie Jewellery ~ Three Necklaces, 1 bracelet & earrings $40.00
- Bean 2 Bag ~ Fat Birdy Crochet Kit $14.00
- R.E.S Designs ~ Treats for Santa Plate, Place Cookie Here…. $20.00
The collection of prizes is valued at $454.00 in total. The entire range will be on display at the next Flourish Handmade Market, to be held Sunday 1st December 10:00am to 2:00pm at the scout hall, 245 New Town Road, New Town. At the conclusion of the random draw, the winner will need to contact Ruth Slade of R.E.S Designs (the co-coordinator of the Flourish Handmade Market) to arrange for collection or Australia-wide delivery of the prizes. International readers are welcome to enter the competition, if they’re happy to pay for delivery themselves.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook have always been too hard to handle, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback about Flourish Handmade Market, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the competition app (it might award us the prize!!).
Collection of Prizes ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight 9th December 2013 (local time).
We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s competition app.
- The collection of prizes (as described and pictured) from Flourish Handmade
Market with a retail value of $454.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply.
So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this competition…
we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because
we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter.
We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Ruth Slade (the
coordinator of Flourish Handmade Market) of the competition results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this competition with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar competitions in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these competitions for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.