There’s plenty of good cafes and restaurants in St Helens; we’ve mentioned some of them before. But if you’re keen on the self-catering holiday style, East Coast Village Providore might be just what you need. It’s a one-stop shop for local gourmet goodies:
- grab extra supplies of Mt Elephant Fudge, made in the neighbouring town of St Marys
- top up your daily nutritional requirements with fresh fruits and vegetables
- sample a variety of upmarket sausages for a simple beach barbecue
- collect the essential take-home presents for the house-sitter
- do a little wine-tasting in the privacy of your holiday accommodation
(East Coast Village Providore) is located at 55-59 Cecilia Street, St Helens near the Visitor Information Centre. Phone 6376 8922 or 0418158299 for details or follow East Coast Village Providore on Facebook.
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.