This Haberle PhotoCards Giveaway is a sign. A sign of what, I hear you ask? It’s a sign of generosity. And it shows the wonderful, enthusiastic attitude and caring spirit of the people in our network.
Haberle PhotoCards: Perfect Exposure
Carol Haberle has written some fabulous articles for us, and shared some of her stellar images too. We feel blessed to publish them. But the exposure (excuse the pun!) her photography has received since joining the great team at Think Tasmania has also been of benefit to her business. So as a thank-you to Think Tasmania and all her dedicated followers, she’s offering a chance for you to win a superb collection of Haberle PhotoCards.
The special collection of 10 Haberle PhotoCards is valued at $37.50. Carol has personally selected the images to be given as the prize. The photocards feature some wonderful images captured in Tasmania, and are as shown above.
Haberle PhotoCards: Giveaway to Good Home
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course if you’d like to follow Haberle PhotoCards on Facebook and keep them in mind for future purchases, that would be a good idea too. Carol is giving you the chance to win something, after all.
Haberle PhotoCards Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please!
- Leave a comment on this post by 22nd September 2012. We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- A personally selected collection of 10 Haberle PhotoCards (valued at $37.50) as shown in the pictures is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll contact the winner by email (to get their postal address) and we’ll announce the result on Facebook and Twitter.
- If you have any questions or you’d like to place an order of your own, please contact the photographer Carol Haberle directly.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Haberle PhotoCards giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar opportunities in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.