Romantic Getaway in a Spa Cottage
This fantastic romantic getaway at Tin Dragon Trail Cottages is up for grabs and will be won by one lucky follower of Think Tasmania. Why, I hear you ask? Because Think Tasmania is currently publishing a series of articles about north east Tasmania. The series was made possible through the planning and generosity of Graham and Christine, the owners of the cottage accommodation property in Branxholm. And to prove just how passionate they are about promoting their region, they’re now offering this giveaway opportunity to one of you!
The romantic getaway is for two adults for two nights in a spa cottage and is valued at $500.
- a deluxe breakfast hamper
- gourmet welcome pack of Australian sparkling wine and port
- Tassie chocolates
- Tassie cheese & yoghurt
- Australian premium ground coffee & tea
- macadamia-nut muesli and the other standard breakfast inclusions
- locally-made luxury spa products
- other treats are featured
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are just downright difficult; so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania*, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – subscribe to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course we think you should check out the Tin Dragon Trail Cottages website and/or Facebook page. And keep the north east Tasmanian accommodation property in mind for future holidays… that would be a good idea too. They are giving you the chance to win something, after all.
Romantic Getaway ~ Common Sense Give-Away!
- Leave a comment on this post by 25th September 2012. We’ll put
all names into a hat and a random name will be drawn out.
- The romantic getaway (valued at $500) is the one and only prize:
a two-night romantic getaway for two adults in a spa cottage
- The prize must be taken by 30th November 2012
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply.
So one entry per person, etc. Please apply common sense
to all aspects of this give-away.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because
we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll contact the winner by email and we’ll announce the result
on Facebook and Twitter and here on this website page.
- The winner will need to contact Tin Dragon Trail Cottages to arrange
the romantic getaway (which is subject to availability).
- If you have any questions about the romantic getaway, please contact
Graham and Christine directly.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this romantic getaway give-away opportunity with your own network, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar giveaways in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.
5 August 2013 ~ this particular romantic getaway opportunity has now closed. But here’s the good news: you can enter another competition courtesy of Tin Dragon Trail Cottages, launched today. Find details in this article…
- Cottages – win a romantic getaway
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.