…to Think Tasmania!
We work really hard to research, photograph and write articles about all things Tasmanian. Things you’ve always wanted to know about Australia’s holiday island state. And probably some things you didn’t even know existed.
Whether you’re visiting Tasmania or one of the locals, we’ll share stories and pictures showing just how beautiful Tassie can be. Tasmanians from Hobart, from Launceston and from every corner of this gorgeous island, are very lucky to have some of the best things on offer in Australia. And Think Tasmania wants to convince you of that fact too!
If you like our articles about Tasmania and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like our website and you want others to see it, you might like to share? We’d love that!
Please note though, we’ve been publishing stories here since 2010. That’s a really long time ago. Always check the date of the article, provided for your convenience right at the top of each page (under the heading). We’d hate you to make any rash moves after reading ancient information. Otherwise, go ahead and enjoy. Welcome!
Tasmanian Writers and Photographers
We live right here in Tasmania (permanently!) so we have hands-on experience. We visit the regions and towns to get the story and take the photos. And it’s a pleasure to share those articles and images with you. We hope you enjoy reading about Tassie as much as we enjoy living here.
We’re not JUST about tourism, either. Some Tasmanian tourism icons are must-have inclusions for any respectable website about the southern-most state of Australia, so we’ll visit them and give you an honest opinion. We also aim to cover the less-commercial end of the scale: secret things only a local might know. We talk about Tasmania as a place to live, work, shop, rest and play for locals and visitors alike. And of course, if you’re thinking of moving to Tasmania, there’s plenty of helpful information right here on our website.
Tassie Highlights Featured by Think Tasmania
- Accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
- Beaches perfect for surfing, swimming and relaxing
- Eat and drink some fantastic fresh produce
- Facts about Tasmania might surprise you
- History lessons… look no further, it’s all here
- National parks, forests and reserves… everywhere!
- People who live in Tassie are quite special
- Regions and towns are big on value, if not size
- Shopping locally can uncover a real treasure trove
- Sport is a much-loved activity in Tasmania
- Things to do don’t need to cost a fortune
- Travel and transport can be a real adventure
- Wildlife is highly valued and easy to locate in Tassie
So if that’s the sort of thing you’re after, feel free to browse. We’d love to have your company; if you want to leave a comment you’re welcome to do so. Make a request or touch base with us by contacting Think Tasmania. Hopefully once you’ve seen our website you’ll love Tasmania as much as we do. Although THAT may not be possible!