Are you currently searching for the best way to get your members more involved and keep them up-to-date with your club? We have a fantastic solution for you, and it’s ready to go right now. A personally-customised, specifically-designed club members app for smart phones and tablets is the answer!
Club Members App: Sport, Business and Community
One popular function of the club members app is the innovative “Club Chat” feature, designed to encourage sharing by social media. Keep everyone informed about upcoming club events, and have them share RSVP notifications. Members can also share comments and photos from an event to encourage participation in the community.
Practical functions are also important: memberships can be renewed via mobile, and club uniforms and other gear can be listed for sale. You can even choose a rewards system to recognise support, service, effort or achievement for your club.
The club members app is perfectly suited to sporting groups and can be easily adapted for other business or community organisations.
Features of the Club Members App
Here’s a sample list of features suitable for a cricket club members app, just as an example. Various features are available to suit other types of membership groups.
- Events – List upcoming events with the option to add comments, share photos and let your Facebook or Twitter friends know you’re attending.
- Club Chat – add comments and share photos on the club wall, share on your Facebook or Twitter feed.
- Rewards – Club Shop Loyalty Coupons – be rewarded for supporting your club.
- Club Gear Online Shopping – order and pay for club gear on your mobile.
- Membership – Sign-up and Renewal – sign-up and pay on your mobile.
- Grounds – GPS ground locations – maps and directions to training and match venues.
- News – Get club news from the Website, Facebook and Twitter feeds on your mobile.
- Message – Receive messages including club news, events, match-day and training messages on your mobile.
Other Phone Apps by Think Tasmania
The recently launched Discover Strahan Phone App was developed and personally customised specifically for Tasmania’s west coast tourism group, Discover Strahan. If you’d like a similar app written for your region, organisation or individual business, just contact Think Tasmania.
The phone apps we’ve mentioned here are not specific to Tasmania… they can be utilised anywhere in the world.
Stay tuned for another seriously exciting phone app coming your way soon. We don’t want to give all the details away just yet, because Think Tasmania is collaborating with an expert colleague to make sure it’s perfect before release. However the latest phone app idea is unique and fun and will be great for business owners to promote themselves online.
Gavin has also written several phone apps for individual businesses, so if you’re thinking of expanding your online presence into smart phones, now is the time.
You KNOW it’s the way to move forward, and it doesn’t have to be too hard. We promise!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.