This time last year, Michelle stayed at the Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge on behalf of Think Tasmania and gave the entire experience her stamp of approval. Now we’re wondering if you would like the chance to win your very own two-night stay at this 4.5 star accommodation property in Tasmania? Yes please, we hear you cry! Thanks to hosts Daniel and Dorothy, the dream could become a reality as we launch yet another fabulous giveaway.
WIN Accommodation: Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge
The winner and their guest will stay on the fringe of the Tasmanian wilderness at the 4.5 star Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge at Moina. The prize package is valued at $600.00, and the details (supplied by Daniel and Dorothy) are as follows…
- two people will enjoy two nights in a deluxe suite in this boutique luxury lodge
- stay in a room furnished with an antique-style, queen-sized bed featuring an ensuite and private verandah
- both enjoy daily continental breakfast and a two course dinner on the first night
- dining at Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge offers traditional and contemporary dishes, all with a focus on fresh, local produce
- relax and take in the tranquility of Moina, in the Cradle Mountain region
- visit world-famous hiking areas like the Overland Track and Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park
- explore the sheer alpine beauty of Cradle Mountain on horseback or quad bike, with plenty of opportunities for photography or relaxation
At the conclusion of the random draw, the winners will need to contact Daniel and Dorothy at Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge to book their stay.
For more information, follow Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge on Facebook, or contact Daniel and Dorothy by email. Phone (03) 6492 1401 for dining and accommodation bookings or visit in person at 1422 Cradle Mountain Road, Moina in north west Tasmania.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too hard, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Danial and Dorothy about Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the giveaway app (it might award us the prize!).
Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight, 29th July 2013 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- The accommodation package as described from Cradle Chalet with a retail value of $600.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this Cradle Chalet giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Daniel and Dorothy (the owners of Cradle Chalet) of the giveaway results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Cradle Chalet Boutique Luxury Lodge giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar giveaway opportunities in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.