The Fine Print…
- We undertake all proceedings in good faith.
- The information contained in each article was (to the best of our knowledge) correct at the time of publishing.
- Despite our best intentions to provide only accurate information, there may have been honest mistakes made.
- Particulars and external links may change or become outdated, so we provide the date of publication as a reference point.
- This personal blog was launched back in 2010 and each article portrays a personal experience relevant at the time of writing.
- Items are filed in chronological order: new first through to old last.
- This is not a directory with continually updated listings.
- Readers choosing to follow any perceived advice, tips, techniques or recommendations do so at their own discretion and risk.
- The articles contain information, entertainment and personal opinions only, readers should make their own informed decisions.
- Copyright applies to all content, including images.
- We do not intend to cause any harm or offence when publishing content.
- We aim to give correct attribution to all content and always aspire to act appropriately.
- Individuals are responsible for their own submissions, including comments.
- We are not responsible (and cannot be held liable) for content contributed by third parties.
- We sometimes publish content from guest authors: please refer to additional guidelines.
- Photos submitted to Think Tasmania by any means may be shared via social media and/or the website (with attribution).
- There is no premeditated intent to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual or any other category.
- We are not acting as an official representative for any agency or organisation.
- If we were hosted as a guest, we will make readers aware of the situation.
- If we received a benefit for a submission, we will advise readers accordingly.
- We may include affiliate links and when clicked, a resulting purchase may earn a small payment for Think Tasmania.
- Our personal opinions are not influenced in any way by any connection (perceived or otherwise).
- We cannot be held accountable for translation or interpretation of content into languages other than English.
- Comments made on articles will be visible by the general public when approved. This will not include your email address.
- Your email address will not be given or sold to any other party without your consent or knowledge.
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more… just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.