The Freycinet murder mystery was written by Melanie Calvert and is set in the gorgeous east coast region of Tasmania. A signed copy of the novel is up for grabs and will be won by one lucky follower of Think Tasmania. Why, I hear you ask? Because we love all things Tasmanian, and this book will make a brilliant addition to anyone’s library. How do we know that, you might also ask Because Melanie sent a copy of the Freycinet novel to us recently, and we wrote a review for the website.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania*, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course if you’d like to follow the Freycinet murder mystery on Facebook and keep the novel in mind for future purchases, that would be a good idea too. Melanie is giving you the chance to win something, after all.
Freycinet Murder Mystery Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please!
- Leave a comment on this post by 15th September 2012. We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- A signed copy of the Freycinet murder mystery novel (valued at $25) as shown in the picture is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll contact the winner by email (to get their postal address) and we’ll announce the result on Facebook and Twitter.
- If you have any questions about the Freycinet murder mystery, please contact the author, Melanie Calvert.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Freycinet murder mystery novel give-away opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar opportunities in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.