All writers submitting any article to Think Tasmania must …
- read the disclaimer
- only provide content you are legally entitled to share
- submit original material
- include information about Tasmania
- check spelling, grammar and punctuation
- agree to have content shared via social media
- include details about yourself for article attribution
- include photography credit, if relevant
- give credit for direct quotes
- not expect payment from us (or a third party)
- accept liability for any consequences, incident or injury relating to the article
- disclose any personal interest regarding the content
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more… just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.