Recently, we published an article about some unique jewellery: Jools by Julie Q. We told you then that Julie planned to give away a very special necklace to one lucky Think Tasmania reader. Well we think we’ve made you wait long enough for this exciting opportunity, so we’re pleased to bring you the details of the giveaway… and we wish you all the very best of luck.
Jools by Julie Q: Think Tasmania Giveaway
This Jools by Julie Q necklace is made up of Kazuri beads, a carved faux cinnabar rose, a lava bead and dyed coral. The larger beads are separated by silver toned beads and it has a silver toned toggle clasp. It measures 50 cms or 19 1/2 inches and would retail for $55.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback about the necklace or its maker; your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it. We’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the giveaway app (it might award us the prize if we comment!!).
Jools by Julie Q Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by 29th April 2013. We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- The necklace made from Kazuri beads as described above from Jools by Julie Q (valued at $55.00) is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this Jools by Julie Q giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Julie Quon (the designer/maker at Jools by Julie Q), of the giveaway results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Jools by Julie Q giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar giveaway opportunities in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.