This beautiful owl pendant made by Jasmine Shepherd is up for grabs and will be won by one lucky follower of Think Tasmania. Why, I hear you ask? Because Think Tasmania published an article about the stunning resin jewellery made by the Tasmanian designer recently and generated a little publicity for her business, Adore U.
You Can Win: Adorable Owl Pendant
So now we get to share Jasmine’s appreciation with all of you. This Owl Pendant is valued at $39.00
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania*, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – subscribe to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course if you’d like to check out the Adore U website and/or Facebook page and keep the resin jewellery in mind for future purchases, that would be a good idea too. Jasmine is giving you the chance to win something, after all.
Owl Pendant ~ Common Sense Give-Away!
- Leave a comment on this post by 18th August 2012. We’ll put all names into a hat and a random name will be drawn out.
- The owl pendant (valued at $39) shown is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry per person, etc. Please apply common sense to all aspects of this giveaway.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll contact the winner by email (to get their postal address) and we’ll announce the result on Facebook and Twitter.
- The owl pendant will be delivered to the winner by Jasmine Shepherd (so we’ll forward your details to her if you win).
- If you have any questions about the pendant, please contact Jasmine.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this owl pendant giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar giveaways in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.