Remember the Pickled Sisters from the Tasmanian town of Penguin? We first met Robyn and Lynne back in October. They wrote a great letter of introduction; we fell in love with their business name and Michelle went along to meet them in person. Michelle was also lucky enough to take home a sample of their products, and gave them her resounding endorsement. And now, Think Tasmania readers have a chance to win a basket full of goodies too!
Pickled Sisters: Pantry Full of Goodies
Business owners Robyn and Lynne have put together a selection from the Pickled Sisters Pantry range. The prize hamper includes two gold medal products and the product Ben Milbourne chose to use in his cookbook. The retail value of the prize hamper is $80.00 and includes…
- Raspberry Wine Vinegar Gold Medal, Tasmanian Fine Food Awards
- Raspberry Red Onion & Chilli Jam Gold Medal, Tasmanian Food Awards
- Blueberry Burst Balsamic Vinegar chosen by Ben Milbourne to use in his cookbook
- Big Red Tomato Relish
- Silk Road Chutney (Pickled Sisters number one seller)
- Jumbleberry Jam
- Small Raspberry Jam
- Small Three Fruit Marmalade
The ladies from Pickled Sisters Pantry are happy to send the prize hamper anywhere within Australia at the conclusion of the random draw. But maybe you don’t want to wait for the prize draw. Maybe you’re looking for gift ideas or a delicious treat for yourself? Definitely contact Robyn and Lynne… they are giving you the chance to win something, after all.
For more information, follow Pickled Sisters Pantry on Facebook or contact Lynn and Robyn by email. See them at local markets: Burnie Farmers Market and the Devonport Foreshore Market. You can also order Pickled Sisters Pantry products online.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too hard, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Lynne and Robyn about your favourite Pickled Sisters Pantry product, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the giveaway app (it might award us the prize!!).
Pickled Sisters Pantry Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by 17 June 2013. We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- The hamper (pictured) from Pickled Sisters Pantry with a retail value of $80.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this Pickled Sisters giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Robyn and Lynne (the owners of Pickled Sisters Pantry) of the giveaway results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Pickled Sisters giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar giveaway opportunities in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!