Launceston local, Sarah Humphreys from Spotted Giraffe Jewellery, has officially joined the ranks of Think Tasmania members. Regular readers may recall we’ve worked with Spotted Giraffe in the past, and we’re very happy to be doing so again. So please give Sarah an extra special new-member welcome, because we’re launching her annual membership with a competition for you, our lucky, lucky readers.
Approximately 54cm long, the prize necklace has been handmade with silver Chinese silk thread, semi-precious hematite beads in two shades of silver with acrylic rhombus beads. As you can see, it’s a very pretty and versatile piece of jewellery that could be worn over any colour.
We’ve said this before, and we’ll say it again, the competition rules on Facebook have always been too hard to handle, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We also like to keep things REALLY simple. If you’re subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you’re eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Sarah about Spotted Giraffe Jewellery, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this lovely silver necklace, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the competition app (it might award us the prize).
Silver Necklace Competition ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight 15th September 2014 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s competition app.
- The silver necklace (as pictured) from Spotted Giraffe Jewellery with a retail value of $44.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this silver necklace competition… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Sarah Humphreys (the owner of Spotted Giraffe Jewellery) of the competition results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this silver necklace competition with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar competitions in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone.
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these competitions for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.