Last month, Susan and David Moore enjoyed a night at Tahune AirWalk Lodge and wrote a lovely article about their experience for Think Tasmania. All our readers were totally amazed and inspired by the amount of activities on offer at the Adventure Forest tourist attraction, and a little surprised by the quality of the accommodation. Some didn’t even realise an overnight stay was an option.
Tahune AirWalk Lodge: Accommodation Prize Package
Here at Think Tasmania, we’re always very happy to spread the word about great people, products, places and things to do in Tasmania. And now we have even more good news to share. From today, all our lovely readers have the chance to WIN a sleepover courtesy of the good folks at Adventure Forests. The prize package is for two people, valued at $210 (per couple, total cost) and includes:
- Accommodation at Tahune AirWalk Lodge for one night
- AirWalk entry (includes Swinging Bridges and Huon Pine Walk)
- Self-guided Night Walk around the AirWalk
- Bike Hire and use of 6km Bike Track
- Flights on the Eagle Hang Glider (two per person)
At the conclusion of the random draw, the winner will need to phone the Heritage Centre on 1300 720 507 to book their preferred date to stay. The Tahune AirWalk Lodge is self-catering and dinner packs are available from the on-site cafe during business hours.
For more information, visit Tahune AirWalk Lodge website or follow Tahune AirWalk on Facebook. You can also phone 1300 720 507 for more information, or visit the Forestry Tasmania Heritage Centre, Geeveston, a small Tasmanian town in the Huon Valley region south of Hobart. Photos supplied.
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too hard, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! This will be a random draw, so comments won’t influence the outcome. But if you’d like to leave any feedback for Adventure Forests about the Tahune AirWalk Lodge, that would be really great. You could discuss your personal desire to win this prize, or even Think Tasmania… we’d love to hear it all, and we’ll be closely following all the comments. We won’t reply individually because that would upset the giveaway app (it might award us the prize!!).
Tahune AirWalk Lodge Giveaway ~ Common Sense Please?
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight, 22nd July 2013 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- The package as described from Tahune AirWalk Lodge with a total value of $210.00 is the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this Tahune AirWalk Lodge giveaway… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll announce the winner’s name here, on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll also contact the winner by email, and advise Sarah Lockyer (Operations Manager, Tourism ~ Forestry Tasmania) of the results.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this Tahune AirWalk Lodge giveaway opportunity with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Besides showing a little friendly community spirit by spreading the joy, sharing will also no doubt lead to similar giveaway opportunities in the future. And THAT can only be a good thing for everyone!!
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the Newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.