What’s the deal with Spotted Giraffe? The business is owned by Sarah Humphreys who creates unique items for women and children. Each piece is designed and hand-made in Launceston. And now, thanks to Sarah, Think Tasmania readers have the chance to WIN jewellery.
Who’d Like to WIN Jewellery?
The earrings (picture above) have been offered by Spotted Giraffe as a prize in this competition. They’re a very popular colour and the perfect accessory to celebrate Tasmania’s summer. We wish you all luck. We will randomly select a reader to win jewellery at the conclusion of this draw, and no doubt the recipient will be ecstatic!
As we’ve said before, the competition rules on Facebook are all too mind-boggling, so we’re going to keep this in-house. We’re also going to keep it REALLY simple. If you are subscribed to receive the free newsletter from Think Tasmania, you are eligible to enter. Apparently a random draw is still allowed in Tasmania without applying for a permit, so here’s what you need to do…
Step 1 – be a subscriber to the FREE newsletter from Think Tasmania*
Step 2 – leave a reply at the bottom of this article.
And that’s it! Of course if you’d like to follow Spotted Giraffe on Facebook and keep this handmade jewellery in mind for future purchases, that would be a good idea too. Sarah is giving you the chance to win something, after all.
Win Jewellery Competition ~ Common Sense Please!
- Leave a comment on this post by midnight 19 March 2015 (local time). We’ll choose a random winner using our website’s giveaway app.
- The handmade earrings pictured are the one and only prize.
- Fair and reasonable terms and conditions automatically apply. So one entry each (our app is able to detect multiple entries).
- Please apply common sense to all aspects of this competition… we’d hate to disqualify someone for being silly.
- We won’t use your email address for anything sinister, because we firmly believe in doing the right thing. Always. Don’t you?
- We’ll contact the winner by email and we’ll announce the results here on this article (after the draw) and on Facebook and Twitter.
- If you have any questions or you’d like to place an order of your own, please contact Sarah Humphreys at Spotted Giraffe directly.
What else do we need to stipulate? Nothing? Okay… then it’s over to you. Comment away! We wish you all the very best of luck. And if you’d be kind enough to share this chance to win jewellery with all your peeps, we’d be extremely happy. Sharing will no doubt lead to similar opportunities in the future, and that can only be a good thing for everyone.
*We ask that you subscribe to Think Tasmania for these giveaway opportunities for several reasons. Of course we’d prefer any prizes go to dedicated followers; and we need to make sure we can contact the winners. What makes it to the newsfeed of Facebook is a bit random, and not everyone even uses social media. Most people can receive an email however, so that’s our sure-fire way of reaching everyone. And finally, we like to share all the great things on offer in Tasmania with as many interested readers as possible – that’s our mission!
If you like this article about Tasmania, and you’d like to read more, just subscribe to our newsletter or join us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. If you really like this article, and you want others to see it, you can choose one of the “share” options below. We’d love that!
Comments relevant to this article are always most welcome, just leave a reply below. But first… please confirm the date of this article. Have you found something current, or is this ancient information? Either way, thanks for your company and come back again soon.